Where to park
Open House is on a Saturday, so you won't need a parking permit. The parking garage will be free during Open House, or you can park in lots on campus.
Recommended parking areas
On 17th Street just off Anderson Avenue behind the K-State Student Union
East side of Bramlage Coliseum
Just off Kimball Avenue
West side of Memorial Stadium
Just north of the intersection of Anderson and Denison avenues (and north of St. Isidore's Catholic Church)
Z parking lot north of the Derby complex
From Claflin Road, turn north on Mid-Campus Drive, and then turn right at the stop sign on Jardine Drive (just north of Weber Hall).
Beach Museum of Art lots
One block west of the intersection of Anderson and North Manhattan Avenues
Look for lots marked W, O, T, or Z. You can park in any available spaces, except for reserved, handicapped, or other no-parking stalls.
Accessible parking spaces
Many buildings have accessible parking spaces nearby. For parking near the Union, try these spots:
- Parking garage, spaces closest to the Union
- West of Kedzie Hall/east of the Union along Mid-Campus Drive
- Old stadium lot, just off Denison Avenue
- South of Durland Hall along College Heights Road
- East of Anderson Hall along Mid-Campus Drive
- North of Fairchild Hall along Mid-Campus Drive
- Lots south and east of Hale Library, off of Mid-Campus Drive
Campus shuttles run every 15 minutes.
Find your way around during Open House.