K-State Student Union
Reception and show
Sponsored by the Union Program Council, After Hours, On the Spot improv troupe, and the Student Governing Association. Baby Wants Candy improv music group. Reception from 8 to 9 p.m. Show at 9 p.m. Ballroom, second floor. Free for students; $5 for non-students.
Friday and Saturday
Royal Purple photography exhibit. William T. Kemper Art Gallery, first floor.
The Princess and the Frog
8 p.m., Friday and Sunday; 7 and 9:30 p.m., Saturday. $1. Forum Hall, ground floor.
Union Program Council
Learn more at the UPC Open House booth. 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Bosco Student Plaza.
Learn more about the Union at the information booth. Bosco Student Plaza.
Shopping, food, and recreation
- Cats’ Den convenience store. 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. First floor, north entrance.
- Caribou Coffee, featuring Call Hall ice cream. 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. First floor.
- Subway. 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. Lower level near bowling center.
- Food court: Taco Bell, Panda Express, Chick-fil-A, Mesquite Ranch BBQ and Grill, Mama Leone’s, Market Carvery, Wild Greens. 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. First floor.
- Salsarita's. 10:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Ground floor.
- Bookstore: books, apparel, and more. 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Ground floor.
- Computer store: Apple computers, iPods, and accessories. 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. First floor.
- Commerce Bank. 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Bowling and billiards center. 9 a.m. to 1 a.m. Lower level.